Prenuptial Agreements Webinar
The subject of prenuptial agreements is not an easy or desirable one to discuss while planning a wedding; however, having one in place can help you avoid an even tougher discourse in the event of divorce.
By creating a prenuptial or premarital agreement with your fiancé prior to getting married, you have the ability to dictate how your property and income will be distributed – or not distributed – should your impending marriage fail.
Domestic Violence Webinar
In 2014, the Prevention of Domestic Violence Act passed, yet that year, there were still 62,055 domestic violence offenses reported by the police.
Victims of domestic violence come from all social and economic backgrounds and can include spouses, children and elders. Rosanne DeTorres, Esq. will answer your questions about domestic violence in this webinar.
The Children & Divorce Guide helps you in these ways:
- Deciding when and how to tell your children
- A simple checklist to ensure a child-friendly divorce
- 5 tips for keeping your kids out of conflict during your divorce
- Expert advice, articles & more!
The Divorce Recovery Guide helps you in these ways:
- Recovering after your divorce
- Finding reward after your divorce
- Nurturing your mind and body after divorce
- Tips on creating a satisfying life after divorce and much more!
The Divorce Process Guide helps you in these ways:
- 6 key legal steps for every divorce
- See what to expect every step of the way
- Easy to follow flow chart format
- Get answers to many of your questions
The Financial Divorce Guide helps you in these ways:
- Learn how to take control of your finances
- 7 tips for negotiating your divorce settlement
- Advice from financial experts and more!