Divorce is tough on everyone, especially kids. That’s why we are offering this custody issues webinar to help you ensure that your family’s custody agreement provides the best situation for your children.
DeTorres & DeGeorge Family Law presents this free custody issues webinar that covers the common questions regarding custody, parenting time arrangements, and child support.
This custody webinar covers:
- Different types of custody issues in New Jersey including legal and residential custody, what they are, what types of decisions each covers, and how they work practically
- Different types of parenting arrangements and various things to consider
- How the parenting schedule influences child support
- A checklist of other issues to consider in any custody and parenting agreement
- How to handle high conflict custody disputes with suggestions of helpful tools and tips for diffusing conflict
- Pitfalls to avoid in custody cases including significant others, parental alienation, communication, and information sharing complete with a list of custody dos and don’ts
- Handling negotiations with the other parent
- How custody is resolved in court with an overview of direct negotiations, custody mediation, custody conferences, utilizing custody experts, and custody trials
These crucial factors in your child’s care are dependent on each other. We’ll help you navigate them and offer a better understanding on how your decision will impact your child after your divorce.
The webinar is presented by Rosanne DeTorres, who is just one of 150 attorneys in the State of New Jersey that is certified by the state Supreme Court as a Matrimonial Law Attorney. She handles all types of family law issues, including divorce and custody and parenting time. She is a trained family law mediator and collaborative law attorney. Let her experience help you through our custody webinar today.