When it comes to divorce, we know that your children are your top priority. Getting a divorce with kids probably leaves you with many questions about what divorce does to a child, custody, parenting time, and child support. You’ll find the answers to many of those questions in our Children and Divorce Guide, which focuses on navigating divorce with children involved.
Our guide on divorce with children provides insights and information on:
- Telling the Kids About Your Divorce
- 15 Behaviors to Watch for in Your Kids and Divorce
- Effects of Divorce on Children
- Do You Need a Child Custody Evaluation?
- How to Recognize and Cope with Parental Alienation
- How to Help Teenagers Cope with Divorce
- Designing a Parenting Plan
- Parenting Responsibly on Your Own
- 11 Ways to Maintain a Good Relationship with Your Children After Divorce
- Common Questions Children Ask
- Forging the Path Ahead After Divorce with Kids Involved
- 5 Rules for Introducing a New Partner to Your Kids
Download this guide to find the answers you need to make wise decisions about your family’s future. If you have any questions about divorce with children or would like to schedule a consultation, please contact our team.