When it comes to divorce, we know that your children are your top priority and that you probably have questions about custody, parenting time, and child support. You’ll find the answers to many of those questions in our Children and Divorce Guide.
The Children & Divorce Guide provides insights and information on:
- Telling the Kids About Your Divorce
- 15 Behaviors to Watch for in Your Children
- Effects of Divorce on Children
- Do You Need a Child Custody Evaluation?
- How to Recognize and Cope with Parental Alienation
- How to Help Teenagers Cope with Divorce
- Designing a Parenting Plan
- Parenting Responsibly on Your Own
- 11 Ways to Maintain a Good Relationship with Your Children After Divorce
- Common Questions Children Ask
- Forging the Path Ahead After Divorce
- 5 Rules for Introducing a New Partner to Your Kids
Download this guide to find the answers you need to make wise decisions about your family’s future. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation, please contact our team.