Are you worried about the cost of divorce? Does it concern you that the cost to divorce your spouse may be unknown? We can help you with that. At DeTorres & DeGeorge Family Law, we’ve developed a flat fee billing structure for simpler divorces – one that’s available almost nowhere else. According to this structure, you get the total cost of each phase of your divorce up front, rather than waiting to the end to find out just how much you owe. This billing system comes with a host of benefits. This is a win-win scenario only an experienced lawyer operating according to this payment structure can provide.
Benefits of a flat fee divorce:
- Avoid unwanted risk by getting the total cost for each phase of your case
- Flat fees motivate your lawyer to work quickly and efficiently
- Flat fees improve lawyer-client trust & communication
- Billable time can damage communication between you and your lawyer
- Only experienced attorneys can offer flat fee services
For more information, contact DeTorres & DeGeorge Family Law Attorneys today at 908-460-5265 to schedule a consultation.